Thursday, December 26, 2013

Glowing Sunrise !

The last couple of weeks have been revelatory to me, I have never done something so simple and profound as this for a long time.
I changed my job recently and suddenly my whole life started to take another shape - nothing drastic but simple and yet so profound.
My new job takes me fifty odd kilometers in one day away from my rented accommodation currently (and I do not want to change my home currently for various reasons). I get the company bus and make a move early in the morning - I get up around 6:30 AM and am at office promptly by 8:30 (My last job was so lax that somedays I used to land up close to 11:00 AM and still be one of the earlier ones in office!)
I have a rough and tough day with a lot of coordination and meetings and work in general - and its fun - meeting with new people - with new stories to tell, something which I generally do not mind.I feel that from my inside - cleaning my self up is urging me to set on a new path - I do not know where it will take me but it is still so much of energy moving around.

I end my days by 6 or 7 or sometimes even later and its another hour or so of travel to plonk myself on bed. Someday I end up having less than six hours of rest and yet am up the next day as usual. This is so much fun I think - in all my life I have never been able to rise early - to set my day according to the sunrise and here I am doing that in the mid of my lifeline.

Here comes my glowing sunrise - I wish to get up and meditate and change the way my body chemicals have been being used so long. This method which works best for any sadhana is when we start with an early schedule, especially with meditation in mind and work the rest of the day in the same sync. The feeling of the sun on one's back and face with the slight dew makes my day. It makes me feel great; makes my dopamine and serotonin levels skyrocket and makes me feel like a new man!

So another revelatory human year comes to an end, and with subtle and stark changes in light - we begin on another footing once again. My life has changed so much in the past decade and I feel in awe that I have been made to witness something so beautiful with the help of senses and a brain.
The heart chakra is getting cleansed one day at a time, with so much surprise - I feel mesmerized; truly a grand design, a glowing sunrise. Post my birth and death - It will still glow from inside.

Peace and a Lovely Year 2013.


No comments:

Ode to Humanity

I am not a big fan of human kind, the version of life that in today’s day seems to be only focused upon itself. The day’s pass and humans ...